SIG France PEO TRANSTIMEX 360° are multidirectional retroreflectors made of tempered glass, with the reflective effectiveness in the range of 360°, used for horizontal road marking.
▪ The special profile of the TRANSTIMEX 360° Road Stud and using extremely high-strength tempered glass as its material allows for the use of this element in road traffic.
▪ Installation in the road surface through nesting and gluing.
▪ The lifespan of TRANSTIMEX 360° Road Stud is comparable to the life of the road surface - after gluing into the surface it is impossible to tear the piece away (only the lens 14mm high protrudes over the surface); this also makes the Transtimex 360° Road Stud incomparably more resistant to the effect of snow plows than all glued-on-surface road studs.
▪ Self-cleaning while in use, requires no maintenance.
TRANSTIMEX 360° Road Stud are made in the EU, in accordance with the latest European standard PN-EN 1463-1:2009 and are CE certified.
▪ Diameter: 100 mm
▪ Total height: 36 mm
▪ Height above the surface: 14 mm
▪ Available colors: white, red, green
▪ central and lateral lanes,
▪ separate lanes,
There is also a Curbstone variant of TRANSTIMEX 360° (TRANSTIMEX 360° Kerb Marker)
Installation Instructions and the current CE certificate are available in the Technical Documentation (download PDF)